About Tracy

My photo
High Profile Publicist Travelling Cool Places Doing Interesting Things

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Bi-Coastal Publicist....Been Meaning to Start Documenting Some of My Travels...



As a bi-coastal publicist working on all kinds of amazing projects in all kinds of amazing places... I have to say I have been considering starting a travel blog with some of my travel adventures for some time now!!
Just in the last year, I've visited Montego Bay, Negril and several towns in Jamaica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, Washington DC, Detroit, Upstate New York, and several places in Ontario.
If you've followed me on Facebook or Instagram, you've been on lots of awesome places with me.
I think its time to formalise it in a blog, though... so over the next little while, I'll be posting some thoughts and impressions about those trips... and will be getting ready to take you on many, many more.
Buckle your seat belts, folks.
If you know me, you already know its going to be QUITE a ride...
You ready????



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Other Side - Hollyweird and the Museum of Death (and Serial Killers) 6031 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA

        The Other Side - Hollyweird & The Museum of Death (and Serial Killers)                                                          ...